Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I need a way to get out becaus of my health. I have a back…

Customer Question
I need a way...

I need a way to get out becaus of my health. I have a back injury that won't go away and there keeping me in even tho the doctors said it's a life long injury

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

Stateside in training

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I was in training to be a dog handler. Got hurt, then reclassed to light wheeled cehical mechanic even tho I did not want to reclass

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Military Law
11/18/2017
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 5 months ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

I need help and advice on how to get out of the military because I have permanently injured my back

OK...have you spoken to your commander about this? If so what was the response?

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer