Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I have been approved for my claim for tinnitus, and hearing…

Customer Question
I have been approved...

I have been approved for my claim for tinnitus, and hearing loss. What kind of income will I get? (monthly.) and is there a lump sum? Vietnam vet.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

State of Confusion. Living in Guadalajara. Recent states have been Missouri (license plates) and Kansas, purchase of automobile. In Mexico 13 years.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes. Lawyer emailed that tinnitus and hearing loss approved. PTSD to be revued by MO for a year, probably.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Military Law
11/17/2017
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 8 months ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

This depends...what is the percentage of disability you are rated at?

I already did this once.
Probably 20%. 10% for hearing loss, and another 10% for tinnitus. OK?
Please answer my simple questions. Come on.