Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

My son is in the Army. He was arrested by the German Police…

My son is in...

My son is in the Army. He was arrested by the German Police for a DUI. His Leadership is telling him he will be "chaptered" out for this infraction. Is that accurate?

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

He is in Germany

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

It is my son who is going through this. He was told today it was a regimental decision as it relates to a new Army policy

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Nothing at this time

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/15/2017
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Hey, I can send the offer for a phone call (for $5 additional to your question amount)...but will need to schedule the call 2 hours or more from now...would that be ok?

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Absolutely! My phone number is ****.

Phone call session started