Military Law

Have Military Law Questions? Ask a Military Lawyer.

Military Law

My son is in the Army. He was arrested by the German Police

for a DUI. His Leadership...
My son is in the Army. He was arrested by the German Police for a DUI. His Leadership is telling him he will be "chaptered" out for this infraction. Is that accurate?
JA: Are you overseas or stateside?
Customer: He is in Germany
JA: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?
Customer: It is my son who is going through this. He was told today it was a regimental decision as it relates to a new Army policy
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nothing at this time
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/15/2017
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Hey, I can send the offer for a phone call (for $5 additional to your question amount)...but will need to schedule the call 2 hours or more from now...would that be ok?

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Customer reply replied 1 month ago

Absolutely! My phone number is ****.

Phone call session started
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer