Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I have a RE3 code on my DD214. Just curious about

Customer Question
I have a RE3...

I have a RE3 code on my DD214. Just curious about reenlistment.

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

Stateside.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

No. I have been out for years. Currently working for the Air Force as a contractor.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I was sexually assaulted while in active duty which ultimately lead to my desire to get out of the military.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Military Law
11/13/2017
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 8 months ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. I understand you want to reenter...can you tell me, what was the reason for separation (it is listed on your DD214)