Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

This is just for Mr., Esq. I need to consult my case with…

Customer Question
This is just for Mr...
This is just for Mr. Allen, Esq.I need to consult my case with you. You previously saw my case . Now I need you to review my response to the BCMR , for your feedback and input. I would like to do this through private (not public forum) email. I want
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Military Law
11/12/2017
Military Lawyer: Wendy, Moderator replied 8 months ago
Wendy
Wendy, Moderator
I’m a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Expert a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online.
If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Military Lawyer: Allen M., Esq., Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Allen M., Esq.

I'm sorry, but I am not in a position to assist with this in a timely manner. I am on active duty orders and I'm not immediately available.

I recommend resubmitting your question without a specific attorney named in the Title.