Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

Can a solider who is a captain...ask for emergency leave due…

Customer Question
Hi can a solider...

Hi can a solider who is a captain...ask for emergency leave due to matrimonial issues and that there's lots of problems at home...and if so be the case those this person have to pay a fee so that they can exit the base...thank you..

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Granada. .Spain

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Military Law
11/10/2017
Military Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Loren, Attorney

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in 5 star ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

There may be a slight delay in my replies as I am assisting other JA customers also. I will reply to your follow up questions.

WHILE WE ARE CHATTING DO NOT CLICK ON THE BUTTON TO REQUEST A SECOND OPINION. IT WILL LOCK ME OUT OF THE CHAT AND PREVENT ME FROM REPLYING TO YOU.

Is this a US soldier asking you for money?

Have you met this soldier in person, or only online?