Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

Is it proper for a senior officer to salute Junior personnel…

Customer Question
Is it proper for...

Is it proper for a senior officer to salute Junior personnel when celebrating Armed forces Day?

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

Stateside

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

No, I am retired

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Military Law
11/9/2017
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 6 months ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Are you talking about protocol for members in a duty status?

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer