Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I served over 20 ago and working for the school district. My…

Customer Question
I served over 20...

I served over 20 ago and working for the school district. My question is what show up on my fingerprint background check

Lawyer's Assistant: Because education law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

I'm in Texas but this happened in ga

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

My record are so long ago no one gave me any help. But I'm applying for a state job in the school district and they did a fingerprint

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No just how far they go back

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Military Law
10/5/2017
Military Lawyer: Marsha411JD, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Marsha411JD, Lawyer

Thank you for your post, however, I am unclear as to a few issues. First, what does your question have to do with Military law, are you asking if a background check would show military service? Is there a specific reason/event that is behind your question? In other words, what is your specific concern? Is this the first fingerprinted job application that you have ever had?