Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I just left in a hurry for a meeting domestic violence, nco.

Customer Question
I just left in...

I just left in a hurry for a meeting domestic violence, nco

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

Washington state

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

Yes you

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Did you get the 3 ??'s before about nco, f2f

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Military Law
10/4/2017
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 8 months ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. In fact, I do not see any questions associated with your account...

The judge said at the beginning to come back in 30 days, we got caught together. Roger had to do time. 1st nco district, superior, now district is dropped he's at drug court now, (engauged never late, going extr ass mile. )in recovery we both have been desperate households. Letter to judge asking to attend church, (restoration church). Counseling, neighborhood health, comprehensive family care., as meetings, . Last 3 months everything is doing great. Relationship therapy so we can grow.Will I hear back today

sorry...I still do not understand the specific question...do you have one?

Write to judge to nco modifie
Sample
Letter to judge from victim modified
NCO I wrote church restoration church, pastor Kevin. Meetings, counselors.relationship therap
I want the girl that was helping I
They better not charge me , I want letter wrote to judge, I have said this 5 times so want .nobody the woman who helped me. I dont want to explain again. I person and you
haven't done anything.