Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT nys LAW PROHIBETS THE PURCHASE OF COUGH…

Customer Question
I WANT TO KNOW...

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT nys LAW PROHIBETS THE PURCHASE OF COUGH SYROP WITH ALCOHOL

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

NO iT'S JUST THAT MY SISTER WHENT TO TARGET TO GET ME SOME COUGH MEDICINE AND THEY WOUL'NT SELL HER THE MED WITHOUT SOWING A VALID id.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

NO THAT'S IT

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Military Law
10/4/2017
Military Lawyer: legalgems, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer
The law fined the store of they fail to card anyone appearing under 25 so some stores have adopted a blanket policy and card everyone.Please seehttps://www.governor.ny.gov/news/governor-cuomo-signs-legislation-prohibiting-retail-sale-dxm-persons-under-age-18
According to the DEA, 12% of minors in certain age groups have indicated they have abused over the counter medication which prompted many states to pass legislation.Further questions please post here otherwise kindly rate positively. Thank you!

Hello again; just checking in to see how things worked out;

If you have no further questions a positive rating is most appreciated (at no additional cost to you) and allows the site to credit my account for the time spent assisting you!

if you have further questions please don't hesitate to reach out to me here on Just Answerand I will do my best to get you the requested information.
Thanks!

The above information is for educational purposes only. A consultation with a private attorney is recommended so they can apply the law to your specific facts, and suggest the best course of action. An attorney can be located here:
http://www.americanbar.org/groups/public_education/public-information/how-do-i-find-a-lawyer-.html
Terms of service can be viewed here:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/terms-service-0#information

legalgems
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer