Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I have received a letter that I am to stop beign around

Customer Question
I have received a...

I have received a letter that I am to stop beign around someone in the same command because of a perceived perception that we are having a relationship but no evidence besides us hanging out is there motive

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

State i am married and i don't have a relationship with this person she is my best friend that is all

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

But i am being slandered by the CO himself saying that i am perceived as having a relationship with this person but in the months i have been friends with this person i have accomplished more qualifications and my work standard has risen i have taken on new challenges and progressd in my career

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

So they have no argument that it is affecting work

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Military Law
10/3/2017
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 10 months ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?