Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

What are my chances of re-enlisting into the Air Force when…

Customer Question
What are my chances...

What are my chances of re-enlisting into the Air Force when I was separated with a 4c re-entry code. It was a get fit fail

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you want to talk to one of these Experts: Military Benefits Specialist, Lawyer, Mechanic, Contractor, Military Lawyer?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Which one?

Military lawyer Military lawyer

Lawyer's Assistant: OK. As the Military Lawyer's Assistant I have a few questions for you. Are you overseas or stateside?

Stateside

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

No. Just my recruiter

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Military Law
10/3/2017
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 7 months ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Sorry...I am not familiar with the term "get fit fail"...what does that mean? Did you fail your fitness test multiple times?

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer