Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I am being told after 10 years in the VA system That I am…

Customer Question
I am being told...

I am being told after 10 years in the VA system That I am not qualified because of erroneous enlistment on my dd214 which has honorable and a certificate of merit from 1969

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

Just my patient advocate

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I hurt my knee during boot camp and they asked if I had ever had knee problems before I told them I had sprained a knee playing football in highschool next thing I know I am being discharged

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Military Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
10/2/2017
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 10 months ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question.

Can you speak on the phone? This would allow me to address your concerns directly. There is an additional charge.