Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I served in the Us Army Reserves for 8 years from 09/08/1953…

Customer Question
I served in the...

I served in the Us Army Reserves for 8 years from 09/08/1953 to 09/08/1961 and was honorably discharged as a Sargeant First Class. Am I entitled to any benefits at all, such as a military funeral, for my service.

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

Stateside

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just what benefits might be available to me. Thank you

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Military Law
9/30/2017
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 10 months ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Can you tell me, did you drill for the entire 8 years?