Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

The jobs, and the VA. have not putting that after my name.

Customer Question
I am Thesecond. The...

I am Thesecond. The jobs, and the VA. have not putting that after my name.

Lawyer's Assistant: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Fraud Examiner can help you best.

This does not put me as a war Veteran, or my job expierence on me!

Lawyer's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Fraud Examiner should know?

They have been doing this since 1992

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Military Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/28/2017
Military Lawyer: Zoey_JD, Attorney replied 10 months ago
Zoey_JD
Zoey_JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Please explain what you're talking about and ask your question.

I am Daniel L Kinsman II (the second), the jobs, and the VA put me as Daniel L Kinsman. This does not put me as a war Veteran, or my job experience on me.

Thank you. ***** understand.

This question is in the wrong category and outside of my background area. I do not know how you'd correct this problem. I'm going to opt out and have it moved to our Legal category where it can be addressed.

Military Lawyer: PaulmoJD, Attorney replied 10 months ago
PaulmoJD
PaulmoJD, Attorney

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you.

I am a Different Contributor, as your previous contributor had to leave.

What have you done so far with the VA to correct your name? What is your specific question for us?