Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I found all doors closed for my involvement in testifying…

Customer Question
I found all doors...

I found all doors closed for my involvement in testifying for the CID during a court marital which was racially motivated and the injuries I sustained from the soldiers who had convicted friends. I require assistance not advice.

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

I was stationed at Ft Carson Colorado 1971-1972 4th Div HHC 2/11 Inf. ON route to Vietnam picked up by CID agents to testify at court martial( under death Threats). Testified and received consequences. Brushed under the table by military. CID did write up a report with photos of my face. My CO was present while my head was being sutured

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

I have contact everyone from Ft. Carson, St. Louis Archives, my US Senator, tried AMVets, Eventually got through to Quantico for censroed restricted records, but my exhibit was withheld by the major general. I have all records. With out a personal witness they told me I had no case.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

This is not an easy fix! I gave my best and ended up on the short end in 1972 and again when I filed for a VA claim

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Military Law
9/27/2017
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 10 months ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

can you assist help ?

Assist you how? What

Sorry...what is it you need help accomplishing ?