Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I am a Naval Officer and I will have to go to a BOI in

Customer Question
I am a Naval...

I am a Naval Officer and I will have to go to a BOI in probably about a year.. Can you help with questions. I have

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

Stateside

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

Nope

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Nothing I can think of

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Military Law
9/25/2017
Military Lawyer: Allen M., Esq., Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Allen M., Esq.

Thank you for trusting your question to JA today. I am a licensed attorney with over a decade of law practice and over 20 years of experience in the legal field. I’m happy to be of assistance.

I should be able to help with your questions, but I do need to know what they are before I can be sure.

If I can't address them myself, I'll open the question to others.

I'm a Naval Warrant Officer and I went to NJP last week. I will have to go to a BOI in approx. 12-18 months. I heard that I could be reduced to my Enlisted rank before I was commiisioned. Is that true?

I cannot assist at this time. I will open the question to others for consideration.

Military Lawyer: ,  replied 10 months ago
Phone call session started