P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

How can I get copies of the LOA I was contracted under. I'm

How can I get copies of the LOA I was contracted under
JA: Are you overseas or stateside?
Customer: I'm sterile now, but I was in Iraq from 2007 to 2010
JA: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?
Customer: Stateside
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I worked for a private contractor

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

sorry...what are you referring to "LOA"?

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
I'm looking for information to help me get discharge upgrade and federal employment. Was in navy active duty 1991 to 1999, got OTH Discharge was in Army Ng from 2005 to 2010 got an honorable can I upgrade my navy discharge? LOA is letter of Authorization for Contractors
Customer: replied 25 days ago.
See form

I reviewed the form...

Can you speak on the phone? This would allow me to address your concerns directly. There is a nominal additional charge. I do not time my phone calls...we can converse until you receive the information you need.

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
Can we set up a time later today or Monday?

Yep...I am free the rest of the day into the evening...and most of monday as well ( am busy around noon time, pacific on monday)

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
Ok, I'm free in about 2 hours. Can I call you then?

Sure, but you need to accept the offer...then I can provide my #

Ok....I have step away for a couple hours...once you accept the offer I can provide my #

Hey, I sent my #. Give a call...if I do not answer, it simply means I am on the phone with another customer...leave your # and I will call back