Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

How can I get copies of the LOA I was contracted under. I'm…

How can I get...

How can I get copies of the LOA I was contracted under

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

I'm sterile now, but I was in Iraq from 2007 to 2010

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

Stateside

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I worked for a private contractor

9/22/2017
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

sorry...what are you referring to "LOA"?

I'm looking for information to help me get discharge upgrade and federal employment. Was in navy active duty 1991 to 1999, got OTH Discharge was in Army Ng from 2005 to 2010 got an honorable can I upgrade my navy discharge? LOA is letter of Authorization for Contractors
See form

I reviewed the form...

Can you speak on the phone? This would allow me to address your concerns directly. There is a nominal additional charge. I do not time my phone calls...we can converse until you receive the information you need.

Can we set up a time later today or Monday?

Yep...I am free the rest of the day into the evening...and most of monday as well ( am busy around noon time, pacific on monday)

Ok, I'm free in about 2 hours. Can I call you then?

Sure, but you need to accept the offer...then I can provide my #

Ok....I have step away for a couple hours...once you accept the offer I can provide my #

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hey, I sent my #. Give a call...if I do not answer, it simply means I am on the phone with another customer...leave your # and I will call back