Military Law

Have Military Law Questions? Ask a Military Lawyer.

Military Law

Subject: THE NAVY TURNED A BLIND EYE TO HAZING OF MY SON AND

Customer Question
HE DIED BECAUSE OF IT...
Subject: THE NAVY TURNED A BLIND EYE TO HAZING OF MY SON AND HE DIED BECAUSE OF IT – ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF US NAVY
INEFFECTUAL BEHAVIORReference: U. S. NAVY/Nimitz failure to stop the hazing, harassment and badgering of
my son Ax Sxxxxx (AJ) III AO 6, U. S. NAVY who passed July 10,
2016. He was serving on active duty assigned to the USS Nimitz (Bremerton,
Washington) at the time of his passing.
o My son made a”sick call” in June/2016 and the NAVY decided they were not able to treat him and sent him to a local (private) hospital. They diagnosed his problem as life threatening w/acute pancreatitis & kidney failure.I know that my son was non-confrontational and to a degree introverted. He
therefore used alcohol as an escape to relieve problems he was having w/CPO’s who hazed, harassed and badgered him. These CPO’s did so with full
knowledge of his Commanding Officer.o The NAVY is also guilty of breach of standard of care normally afforded a patient
with his condition upon discharge from the hospital.I also know that my son at the time of his hospital discharge was incapable and /or unable of taking care of himself. It was therefore the NAVY’s responsibility and duty to do so and they did not. To this I am certain.NAVY/Nimitz has been to this date derelict in providing me satisfactory reasons as why they failed to stop harassment of my son.Doesn’t the foregoing serve as yet another example of the incompetency of the US NAVY as exhibited in recent news?
Al Sarkis
cc: File
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Washington State
JA: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I contacted many for help including senator, potus and last but not least the navy judge advocate general. JAG is currently reviewing my appeal.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Military Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/21/2017
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 4 months ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Can you speak on the phone? This would allow me to address your concerns directly. There is a nominal additional charge. I do not time my phone calls...we can converse until you receive the information you need.

Are you still looking for an answer to this question?

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer