Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I need to write a request for authorized absence for 6 month…

Customer Question
I need to write...

I need to write a request for authorized absence for 6 month while my request for IRR take place I only have one year left in my contract and I need to place a request for authorized absence

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

Stateside san antonio

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

Yes I have my request form for IRR complete approved

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

To be submitted but I need to have authorized absence while that take place

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Military Law
I just need to know how to write the best way possible a chit request form, where I can have my authorized of absence approved.
9/20/2017
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 11 months ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Sorry...I am not sure I understand...you want to take leave for 6 months??