Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I want out of the national guard, State side, Yes they say…

Customer Question
I want out of...

I want out of the national guard

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

State side

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

Yes they say it's not py

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Possible

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Military Law
9/19/2017
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 9 months ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this? That is, I understand you want out...but, frankly speaking, join the crowd...you are not unique. Do you have a specific question regarding this?

Follow up...are you still looking for an answer to this question?