Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

My boyfriend re-enlisted in the marines after I got

Customer Question
My boyfriend re-enlisted in...

My boyfriend re-enlisted in the marines after I got pregnant. Was he allowed to re-enlist if we weren't married?

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

Stateside

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Will this cost money? the chat

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Military Law
9/18/2017
Military Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 8 months ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.

Yes, the chat costs money. Did you wish to continue?

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer