Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

What are the military benefits out there for being in the…

Customer Question
What are the military benefits...
What are the military benefits out there for being in the army?
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Military Law
9/19/2017
Military Lawyer: Marsha411JD, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
Marsha411JD, Lawyer

In order to assist you I will need considerable more detail from you. First, are you asking about VA benefits or what specifically? Also, what was the length of Service of the person this question relates to, was it active-duty or inactive Reserve or Guard duty, and what type of discharge did they receive?

Active duty, medical and home

Thank you for your reply, however, I still need to know what the length of service was for the individual in question, when they were discharged and what the characterization (Honorable, General, OTH, etc.) was for their service.