Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I am already a member and you are trying to make me pay

Customer Question
again....
I am already a member and you are trying to make me pay again.
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Military Law
My finacee' is in Nigeria and is wanting to come home. He was in a bad accident in New York. His friend is a Sgt in the army over there. He took him over there to help him because he had a internal bleed in head. He is a retired army Sgt.
I need help getting him home. I live on Social security.
His friend deployment ends the last of December and he will be coming home in January.
But Donnie wants to come home now.
Would it be anyway I could get help getting him home
9/18/2017
Military Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 9 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Please take no offense to what I am about to ask you, it is just that your story you provided is strikingly similar to what we have dealt with before.

Your "fiance" is someone you met online? How long have you "known" him? What is he specifically asking?