Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

Need a letter to submit to the CG for charges to. Be

Customer Question
Need a letter to...

Need a letter to submit to the CG for charges to. Be dismissed base on 1106/1105.

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

State side

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

My military lawyer asking me to write one

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Have been in court martial already

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Military Law
9/15/2017
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 8 months ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

Need guideline on a letter to CG and hopefully review

I can help with that...the website will let me send you an offer...but they require that you respond at least 3 times BEFORE I can send the offer...

SO if you can respond again...

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer