Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I was sexually assaulted while i was in the military. I went…

Customer Question
I was sexually assaulted...

I was sexually assaulted while i was in the military. I went to captains mast as a victim/witness. Would it be in my service record?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

It happened when i was in Philadelphia

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

Pennsylvania

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It happened in 2001

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Military Law
9/15/2017
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 11 months ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Can you tell me, what is it you are trying to accomplish? Is this related to a VA claim?