Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

Weston I was told by my first sargent that if I work for…

Customer Question
Hello my name is...

Hello my name is ***** ***** was told by my first sargent that if I work for city gov for 25yrs before 55 yrs of age can I collect social secuity

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

State side

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

No i have not since I ets out in 96

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Military Law
9/12/2017
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 11 months ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Is this a military law question? What is the question?