Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

Looking for affordable representation, stateside,, DC, I am…

Customer Question
Looking for affordable...

Looking for affordable representation

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

Stateside, Washington, DC

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

I am retired military (SGM)

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I need representation in landlord-tenant court ...

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Military Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/11/2017
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 8 months ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Sergeant Major, I am sorry for this dilemma...but not sure i understand your specific question....

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer