Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I retired from the army,under TERA. I am to going to reach…

Customer Question
I retired from the...

I retired from the army,under TERA. I am to going to reach 64 years old in December 13. and i had not seeing a recomputacion

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

Stateside

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

I call DEFAS, and they did not understood what i was talking about it seems they think i was a reserve

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

What do I need to do in order to get this recomputacion done now i understand is to late. I when directly from the army to work with Dickens County Correctional Center for 13 years.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Military Law
9/11/2017
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 11 months ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

That is, what is a recomputacion

How I go about to have my pay and time recomputed I retired in June 1995

Recomputed why?? Why would they do this?

section 4403 of the 1993 FY NDAA PL 102-484 section 4464 of same law

I am familiar with that law...but that law has very specific requirements...did you meet your obligations under this law? That is, each service set policy for this...do you meet your services policy?

how will I Know??

Which service is this?