P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

I want to take vigrx + male enlargement but I am in the

Customer Question

I want to take vigrx + male enlargement but I am in the national guard. Is it okay for me to take it while in service and will I piss hot?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 month ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Can you tell me, what are the active ingredients in this mix? Do you know?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Epimedium Sagittatum (Epimedium Leaf Extract)
Turnera Aphrodisiaca (Damiana)
Ginkgo Biloba (Ginkgo Leaf)
Panax Ginseng (Asian Red Ginseng)
Fructus Serenoae (Saw Palmetto Berry)
Ptychopetalum Olacoides (Muira Pauma Bark Extract)
Erythoroxylum Catuba (Catuba Bark Extract)Vigrx Plus Also requires a 1-4 months of intake to see strong results.

THanks
None of the substances are regulated under the federal controlled substances act...so you would NOT pop positive.

Please let me know if you have more questions. I am happy to help if I can. Otherwise, please rate the answer so I may get credit for my work.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks a lot! That is what I thought when looking at the ingredients.

Welcome. Thank you for taking the time to accept the answer, I truly appreciate that
phil

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Another question. Are vitamin pills okay to take? I want to take vitamin pills to improve body function, muscle developement, and weight lost.

You can take any substance you like so long as it is not on the federal controlled substance list This list contains drugs that require a prescription, and drugs that are otherwise illegal (like cocaine)

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
What are the drugs on the federal controlled substances list? With that I can find what substance I need to look for.

You can see it here

https://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/schedules/orangebook/c_cs_alpha.pdf

Hi
Experts on this site (myself) are compensated ONLY if the customer (yourself) "rate" or "accept" the answer.

Do you have more questions regarding this?

Thanks for your understanding
Phil