Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I served during the korean war for 3 yrs/ plus 2 yrs in the…

Customer Question
I served during the...

I served during the korean war for 3 yrs/ plus 2 yrs in the reserves. do i qualify for free will/ trust service.

Lawyer's Assistant: The Military Lawyers require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.

Hqw much <<< ball park

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

State side with a month in greenland

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

No

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Military Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/10/2017
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 9 months ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Sorry...I am not familiar with "free will / trust service"..what is that?

Are you asking if you rate services from military legal assistance?