Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

My grandson has obtained outside military counsel. Im not…

Customer Question
My grandson has obtained...

My grandson has obtained outside military counsel. Im not sure if I can chat with you. I dont want to violate any rules. But I am steal searching for answers

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

My grandson is in U.S. army in Germany. I am here in the states.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

My grandson has a Jag who is helping him. I have not spoken with anyone lately. When my grandson was confined no one would talk with me.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

If my grandson has counsel, is it ethical that I speak with someone

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Military Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/10/2017
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 11 months ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. You want to know if you can consult an attorney regarding this?

My grandson has obtained a military attorney. I didn't know if I can ask question that his attorney could not answer.

You can. How can I help?

It seems your payment for a phone call failed. Customer service at 1(###) ###-####can fix this for you Let me know when you are ready to proceed