P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

I'm a civilian I've been married for 22 years my wife is a

Customer Question

I'm a civilian I've been married for 22 years my wife is a nurse. She had a patient that was in the hospital she took care of him and then she began having a relationship with him it's been I'm thinking 9 months since they meet till the time I finally caught her and now we are divorcing is there anything that can be done.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Military Law
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
He is in the Army
Expert:  NYCLAWYER replied 1 month ago.
what outcome are you seeking?
what can I answer for you?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
What kind of trouble can he get into
Expert:  NYCLAWYER replied 1 month ago.
On the civil side, you can pursue divorce. On his side, he could be reprimanded for violating policy. You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way. Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding "yes" or "acceptable"
Expert:  NYCLAWYER replied 1 month ago.
if I can elaborate on anything, just ask me.