Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

Are you familiar with Tdrl/pdrl topics? If so, does removal…

Customer Question
Are you familiar with...

Are you familiar with Tdrl/pdrl topics? If so, does removal from tdrl invalidate my va rating?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

I am out of the military in a limbo zone known as the temporary retirement list overseen by a Navy Reserve component. They don't know much themselves.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No, that's pretty much it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Military Law
9/9/2017
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 8 months ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Can you provide some context?

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer