How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 14524
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have my fiance in marine at Fort. I need him home. How

Customer Question

I have my fiance in marine at Fort sam. I need him home. How would I get him home if I could not get the money up for leave. I need him home by the end of this month
JA: Are you overseas or stateside?
Customer: Stateside.
JA: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?
Customer: Yes I email them this morning
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: It's Srgt. Jordan S. Hicks of the 106th SIG bde
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 month ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 month ago.

Sorry...I am not sure I understand what you mean by

Yes I have my fiance in marine at Fort sam.

What does that mean?