Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

TRYING TO FIND IF I HAVE MILITARY BENEEFITS, Arkansas, No, I…

Customer Question
TRYING TO FIND IF...

TRYING TO FIND IF I HAVE MILITARY BENEEFITS

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

Arkansas

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I got a few questions,

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Military Law
9/6/2017
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 8 months ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

I have a ribbon for National Defense on my dd214

thank you...did you have a question regarding this?

I m not good at text on phone , my question is on ribbon and medal for dd214 afm 900-3 can you answer my question

I would be happy to answer...if I know the question. What is the question? What benefits are you seeking?

disability have been non service connected disabled for almost 5 years, 100% va and irs, I turned 62 in may,2017

Ok...sorry...this makes no sense...that is, what does your national defense medal have to do with disability??

From va only receive medical benefits at this time, I have 1+ day honorable active service for nam

and what is 'nam'?

I was discharged for af with dd256 and I got my dd214 about 10 years ago, I have not been in the service since 2/13/1974, has some info not quiet sure if I have non service benefits
vietnam
you still there
thank you very much
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer