Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

Just want to change separation code is that difficult?

Customer Question
Just want to change...

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

Stateside it was an uncharacterized discharge many years ago

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

No, I separated before I completed boot camp

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not at this moment

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Military Law
8/22/2017
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 9 months ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to helpAlso, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.
Can you provide some context? What happened?
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer