Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I have appealed several of my claims as a veteran. I was…

Customer Question
I have appealed several...

I have appealed several of my claims as a veteran. I was exposed to agent orange. I have just about every secondary health issue resulting from Diabetes including mental health issues. My claims are almost 5 years and they keep denying saying it is in the work. Any suggestions?

Lawyer's Assistant: Was this discussed with a manager, HR, or an attorney?

I have discussed this with a veteran organization and Viet Nam Vets of America keep telling me they do not have the man power to resolve 3 appeals!

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I have had 3 legal companies to attempt, but still no success. My health continues to get worse, worse.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Interested to know their response at helping this Viet Nam Veteran!

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

I have been release from active duty since 71. Since they are due to exposure to Agent Orange, they did not appear until the last 5 years!

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Military Law
8/4/2017
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 11 months ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Suggestions for what? Are you asking how long it can take to process an appeal?