Military Law

Have Military Law Questions? Ask a Military Lawyer.

Military Law

That needs heip in a few different areas of law.one involves…

Customer Question
My name is***** that...

My name is***** that needs heip in a few different areas of law.one involves the HIPAA Act another concerns wrongful discharge from the Army and the other relates to suing the VA for medicine and medical bills pertaining to 100% service connection.Can you help with finding lawyers? Slow typer

Lawyer's Assistant: Has a complaint been filed and served? What are the claims in the case?

Need phone number to discuss.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Military Law
8/2/2017
Military Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 6 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your HIPAA issue?

What is the other issue?

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer