How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 14507
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

That needs heip in a few different areas of involves

Customer Question

My name is***** that needs heip in a few different areas of involves the HIPAA Act another concerns wrongful discharge from the Army and the other relates to suing the VA for medicine and medical bills pertaining to 100% service connection.Can you help with finding lawyers? Slow typer
JA: Has a complaint been filed and served? What are the claims in the case?
Customer: Need phone number to discuss.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

What is your HIPAA issue?

What is the other issue?