Military Law

Have Military Law Questions? Ask a Military Lawyer.

Military Law

I possible popped hot for cocaine, THC, and benzos. I just

Customer Question
want to know, how much...
I possible popped hot for cocaine, THC, and benzos. I just want to know, how much trouble I could be facing. The worst part is, is that I don't remember what happened. My buddy took me to a party and an hour later I was blacked out
JA: Have you talked to a JAG attorney about this? Or anyone in the chain of command?
Customer: I have not yet. I also have not mentioned it to anyone in my chain of command
JA: Are you overseas or stateside?
Customer: Stateside. I'm Armg National guard
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's pretty much it. I'd appreciate it
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Military Law
7/30/2017
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 4 months ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Can you tell me, what is your rank and how long have you been in?

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer