P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

I've been diagnosed with personality disorder by the navy

Customer Question

I've been diagnosed with personality disorder by the navy after sent to LIMDU. Prior to that it was PTSD and anxiety. I'm a female navy sailor. I was raped during and overseas port call in 2012 and I have finally been able to report now. I rarely drink and I was told I'm a substance abuser. I'm lost and don't know who to trust to help me.
JA: Have you talked to a JAG attorney about this? Or anyone in the chain of command?
Customer: Everyone up to the except CNBC and above knows. I had to share my very private story so the chain could understand. Dr Walton has referred me to sarp level 3. I had no idea what that entails. Till later that day. She was also the same person who change my diagnosis to personality disorder. I've lost sleep can't eat and cried everyday since last Friday. I talked to dapa and chief as well as myself learning quickly that we can't stop this referral. I need legal help. She manipulated my stupidness to the extrem. I sent a ice report and I received a call back from another phychologist there. He basically said if I don't go it's treatment failur and possible admin sep. I came for help with anxiety which turned to PTSD now all of a sudden with a navy provider on LIMDU I'm an alcoholic and I have a personality disorder.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want to keep what I have earned. I have never ever gotten in trouble this whole six years I've been in. I have a terrible memory and I assumed this is all from stress and anxiety. Yes I know I have PTSD. But now it seems that they are down playing it right before I get out. I'm scared and has made me so depressed. I just can't believe she and her co workers are aloud to do this. I have no patient sailor protection.
Category: Military Law
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
It's been an hour and I paid?
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?