Military Law

Have Military Law Questions? Ask a Military Lawyer.

Military Law

If a women calls the command and alleges a person is the…

Customer Question
If a women calls...

If a women calls the command and alleges a person is the father of a child she had two years ago can the army force you to take a DNA test?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a JAG attorney about this? Or anyone in the chain of command?

No a Solider asked this question.

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

The soldier is stateside.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Military Law
I know the Army will have to initiate an 15-6 but what legally can the army make a soldier do when this happens
Answered in 4 days by:
8/1/2017
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 6 months ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Order a test why?? Is there evidence of adultery?

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer