P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

If a women calls the command and alleges a person is the

Customer Question

hello?
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: if a women calls the command and alleges a person is the father of a child she had two years ago can the army force you to take a DNA test?
JA: Have you talked to a JAG attorney about this? Or anyone in the chain of command?
Customer: no a Solider asked this question.
JA: Are you overseas or stateside?
Customer: the soldier is stateside.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Military Law
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I know the Army will have to initiate an 15-6 but what legally can the army make a soldier do when this happens
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Order a test why?? Is there evidence of adultery?