How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 14515
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Confirm grant of Lt Col Pension to pre Dec2004 Retiree

Customer Question

Sir Please confirm grant of Lt Col Pension to pre Dec2004 Retiree Majors with more than 13 years commissioned service included in report of OMJC
JA: Have you talked to a JAG attorney about this? Or anyone in the chain of command?
Customer: No Sir
JA: Are you overseas or stateside?
Customer: Presently I am in USA with my son
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: AFT Delhi gave verdict grant of NFFU to Armed Forces Officers Govt is accepting AFT verdict or not?
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 months ago.

You are using acronyms I do not know, OMJC and NFFU and AFT...can you spell em out?