Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

Confirm grant of Lt Col Pension to pre Dec2004 Retiree

Customer Question
Sir Please confirm grant...

Sir Please confirm grant of Lt Col Pension to pre Dec2004 Retiree Majors with more than 13 years commissioned service included in report of OMJC

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a JAG attorney about this? Or anyone in the chain of command?

No Sir

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

Presently I am in USA with my son

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

AFT Delhi gave verdict grant of NFFU to Armed Forces Officers Govt is accepting AFT verdict or not?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Military Law
7/26/2017
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 11 months ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

You are using acronyms I do not know, OMJC and NFFU and AFT...can you spell em out?