P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

My husband is a high-ranking military officer in the United

Customer Question

Hi! My husband is a high-ranking military officer in the United States Navy, last year I am a neighbor in military housing called and reported concern of CPS over the fact that my child had Chito desk on their hands and that led to a allegation that I was being neglectful .The report was not excepted for CPSS investigation or CPSS assessment because they're poor information did not meet the definition of abuse nor neglect there's no information or evidence in the airport or the assessment from PCCSS CVM case manager at in the cave it is Pacific action or in action of the caretaker etc. result of the harm of the child I requested the file and turn it over to them , they intern sent Catholic charities to my house unannounced I am where is the slightly let them in and allow them to interview myself my child and my husband I had issues with that in and of itself however there are four said there is no evidence of anything other than a normal kid here at home now the Navy family added to the group recommended that I take a family and parenting course
JA: Where did the questioning take place? Were Miranda rights read beforehand?
Customer: Absolutely not there was a NCIS agent that came to my home and when I requested you to ask what my rights would be as a civilian with an NCIS officer asking me questions she had three in peace come into my home and I asked her to leave until I had proper legal representation Absolutely not there was a NCIS agent that came to my home and when I requested you to ask what my rights would be as a civilian with an NCIS officer asking me questions she had three in peace come into my home and I asked her to leave until I had proper legal representation
JA: Are you overseas or stateside?
Customer: Then when the incident took place I was in the state of Hawaii I'm currently residing in the state of Georgia
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Then when the incident took place I was in the state of Hawaii I'm currently residing in the state of GeorgiaI am no longer military housing as well I am no longer military housing as well OK great
Category: Military Law
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
We appealed the decision a group of 4 to 6 high-ranking man had a meeting where neither my husband nor I were allowed to attend nor will allowed to submit any evidence nor give testimony and after a 30 minute meeting declared the allegations substantiated and as a civilian wow they're not breaking any laws in my husband's case due to the UC MJ I'm curious if they would be in my
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?