P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

I was diagnosed with pes planus (flat feet) in 2005 at the

Customer Question

I was diagnosed with pes planus (flat feet) in 2005 at the VA 12 years after Military service, but I got this during military service, now it is 25 years later and the VA sent me out for treatment. I filed a review for this to be service connected, what are my chances?
JA: Have you talked to a JAG attorney about this? Or anyone in the chain of command?
Customer: No, I have been out of the service for 24 years
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I filed for service connection on 15 issues that I have been diagnosed for in the service and after the service for Gulf Syndrome. But on the MY health VetE I see notes that some of this is not related to service, even though it is noted on my service record.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. That is, based on the information you have provided, there is no way for anyone to tell you your "chances"...can you provide some more context? WHY do you believe this is service connected...and what evidence do you have that supports your claim?