Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I have a military law question. I am a Veteran who was

Customer Question
I have a military...

I have a military law question. I am a Veteran who was discharged without a service connection disability even though I had a disability.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

CA

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I am 100% service connected disabled with the VA. And am receiving benefits. I want to know if I am entitled to retirement benefits.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Military Law
7/22/2017
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 11 months ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Are you asking if you can force the military to retire you medically?