How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 14504
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband and I have been separated, he is in the army

Customer Question

My husband and I have been separated, he is in the army reserve would he still be receiving BAH even though we have not reported being separated?
JA: Are you overseas or stateside?
Customer: Stateside. He's stationed in Fullerton, CA and I've relocated to Florida.
JA: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?
Customer: I have no way of contacting them anymore./
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: He's taken a live-in girlfriend who is carrying his child.
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Military Law
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
We've been separated nearly a year and my spouse has been difficult in trying to resolve responsibilities.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 3 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Expert:  P. Simmons replied 3 months ago.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?