Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I have a question about my NJP, Stateside, It happen in my…

Customer Question
Hello my name is*****...

Hello my name is***** have a question about my NJP

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

Stateside

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

It happen in my last command I just got to this command and they are aware of my njp

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes also my njp happen during the process of my naturalization papers and I'm worried that it might affect my application

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Military Law
7/11/2017
Military Lawyer: Marsha411JD, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Marsha411JD, Lawyer

Hello Harry,

Thank you for the information. Can you tell me what your specific legal question is? Also, can you tell me what misconduct the NJP was for and whether or not you are applying for naturalization?