Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

My wife was discharged with an honorable discharge after she…

My wife was discharged...

My wife was discharged with an honorable discharge after she became pregnant in 1966 per section C, AFM 39-10. She was a r

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

Stateside WA PST zone

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

It was 51 years ago and I don't have any access that I am aware of for this.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My wife was classified as a radiation technician and x-rayed dogs being sent to Viet Nam.

6/10/2017
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
is my wife entitled to any partial disability for this service connected disability? She is diabetic and has a tumor on one of glands - I don't recall which gland it is now. She x rayed dogs going to Viet Nam and at the time they did not provide any protective clothing.
Phone call session started
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Our daughter is now 50 years and has mental problems that started with migraine headaches when she was about 12 years old.