How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 14369
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My family back home is going thru some rough financial

Customer Question

JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: my family back home is going thru some rough financial times. Also medical problems, i feel as tho i need to go home and stay witht them and assist them
JA: Are you overseas or stateside?
Customer: Overseas
JA: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?
Customer: I talked to one of my marines in my unit but he just left to a different unit in California
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Thats it
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Military Law
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Is there anyway to get administrative separated so i can go back and take care of my mother?
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 3 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Expert:  P. Simmons replied 3 months ago.

Marine am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Have you applied for a hardship discharge?

Related Military Law Questions